Community Southwest is partnering with the Partnership Brokers Association to bring this highly regarded, four-day training to the Great South Coast.
Dates: Monday 25 & Tuesday 26 February 2019
Monday 4 & Tuesday 5 March 2019
Times: 8.45 am – 5.00 pm
Venue: Community Services Centre Atkinson Street Port Fairy
Click on the link for full details:
Objectives of Partnership Broker Training
- Deepen understanding of multi-stakeholder partnership frameworks, models, tools and principles and how to work creatively and consistently across traditional boundaries
- Increase awareness of the brokering role and its critical importance in ensuring efficient, effective and innovative partnerships
- Enhance brokering strategies, skills, and confidence in day-to-day partnering and management work
- Address key challenges and issues pertaining to specific partnerships
- Develop new approaches to and skills in assessing the added value of multi-stakeholder partnerships as they develop over time
Participants that successfully complete the four-day training receive a certificate and become part of the global alumni. Alumni are eligible to progress to formal accreditation and continue their professional training with PBA.