Understand the importance of setting and communicating a clear vision
Design conditions for effective communication between team members
Improve processes and create a climate which fosters innovation and creative thinking
Develop mutual co-operation and team work including working to team strengths
Challenge your team to take its performance to the next level through experiential learning.
South West Victoria – Team Building Challenge
Improving team performance through applying the practices of highly effective teams
Date: Thursday 25 May 2017
Time: 8.45am – 4.15pm
Venue: Lady Bay Resort
2 Pertobe Road,
Attendance: Board, Executive, Management and Front Line Teams
Contact: Richard Zerbe
Ph: 0448 505 885
In addition to his strong technical expertise in interpreting and applying industrial instruments and relevant legislation, Gavan has particular expertise in the areas of conflict resolution and mediation, workplace investigations and case management and is particularly passionate about working with managers to improve workplace culture and their people management skills.
Catriona consults to SMEs on a large range of HR and people related functions and issues, with particular passions for supporting businesses to achieve their objectives via sound people management and organisational development processes.
Gavan and Catriona have developed a reputation for delivering high quality training that engages and entertains their audiences whilst delivering results. For more information about either Gavan or Catriona or their business, visit: http://www.cooperhardiman.com.au/
Join Gavan and Catriona for a very engaging and compelling workshop presentation, which provides a lasting impact for teams in your organisation.
Thursday 25th May 2017, Lady Bay Resort, 2 Pertobe Road, Warrnambool
8.45 am Registration & Coffee
9.00 am Workshop Commences
4.15 pm Workshop Concludes
Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea provided.
Is your team ready for The Team Building Challenge?
Do you want to learn more about your team and what you can do to take it’s performance to the next level? Then the Team’s Challenge is for you!
Community Southwest is pleased to offer you the opportunity to enrol in a day-long team building experience with a difference.
Cooper Hardiman Pty Ltd is a local Human Resources Consultancy business with extensive experience in building and designing targeted training solutions, including the delivery of various programs to enhance the performance of work teams.
In this fun and interactive workshop, participating teams will be set a variety of competitive challenges designed to illustrate and reinforce behaviours that are associated with highly effective teams. Participants will then be challenged to consider how the principles might relate back to their day-to-day work practices. The day will culminate in the final “Mystery Challenge” enabling each team to put their collective creativity, problem solving and communication skills to the test!
- Suitable for Board, Executive, Management and Front Line Teams
- Organisations will need to register teams of no less than three people
- Organisations are encouraged to register as many teams as appropriate
- Can’t get a team of three together? Don’t worry; you will be allocated a team on the day.
- Facilitation and delivery by skilled practitioners
- Team Welcome Pack with resources required for activities for the day
- Take home workbook for all participants
Participants will gain the following learning outcomes:
- Understand the importance of setting and communicating a clear vision for the team and how to maximise the likelihood that it will be executed.
- How to create the conditions for effective communication between team members;
- Improving processes, overcoming change inertia and creating a climate which fosters innovation and creative thinking;
- Mutual co-operation and team work including working to team strengths.
Challenge yourself…Challenge your colleagues…Challenge other organisations. Is your team ready for the Team Building Challenge?