Inclusive Leadership Training: Turning good intentions into meaningful change
For CEOs, Board Members, Executives & Senior Management
Community Southwest is working with Dr Bree Gorman to deliver Diversity and Inclusion Workshops.
Join Dr Bree Gorman for three practical, challenging and dynamic workshops that provide lasting impacts on diversity and inclusion.
This workshop is for leadership and executive teams of organisations that have a new or existing focus on diversity and inclusion.
Many organisations are now implementing diversity and inclusion strategies, but without the support and drive of your people leaders – success is unlikely.
These on line workshops enable participants to:
- Reflect on what creates inclusion
- Identify behaviours and actions which may be unintentionally excluding people
- Discuss in safe, supportive spaces and engage in difficult conversations
- Be a key part of the change you want to see
- Become inclusive leaders by learning the impact of identity
- Acquire the ability to recognise barriers
- Develop the tools to be true allies and advocates in their workplaces
Dates: Wednesday 6 April 2022 – Module 1
Wednesday 27 April 2022 – Module 2
Wednesday 11 May 2022 – Module 3
Time: 9.00am – 10.30am
Venue: On Line
Cost: $198 (Inc GST) for the Three Workshops
Full Details and Registration at the following link:
Diversity & Inclusion Training Dr Bree Gorman